Digital Media Buyer
REPORTS TO: Media Director
SUMMARY: Plans, coordinates, and directs digital advertising campaigns for agency clients
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement digital media campaigns across multiple client accounts inclusive of paid search, paid social, programmatic display, online video, mobile, streaming audio and native/content
- Follow agency procedures to properly set up, launch and traffic digital campaigns across all ad platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager)
- Monitor performance of digital campaigns across all ad platforms and conduct routine optimizations and apply effective campaign management
- Develop client digital reports using reporting dashboards and metrics imported from ad accounts that share actionable insights and provide clients with digestible and clear data.
- Work with appropriate teams to ensure campaign tracking is correctly implemented and tested prior to launching digital media campaigns
- Assist in the creation of campaign ad copy for paid search and social.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of digital media budgets and regularly update media plans and flowcharts
- Work with all media vendors to secure media invoices and required proof of performance to complete digital media invoice reconciliation
- Research and keep abreast of trends, technologies, and procedures in the digital space.
- Manage the digital media partner RFP process while negotiating media deals and creating insertion orders to ensure adherence to terms and conditions
- Foster and grow relationships with existing media vendors through day-to-day communication aimed at ensuring digital programs are optimized to full capacity
- Work with media director and the account management team to prepare an annual marketing plan for each client, and individual campaign plans as needed throughout the year
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2+ years managing digital media campaigns
- Preferred: Google Ads Certification and ad agency experience
- Experience with following platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Platform and Google Marketing Platform (Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager)
- Ability to effectively present information and results in one-on-one and group situations to clients, and other employees of the organization
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Personal Computer proficiency, specifically spreadsheet, word processing, database, Internet, and email applications
- MS Office experience, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fast-paced office environment
Interested? Apply below.